I have taught a variety of courses in both quantitative methodology and comparative politics.
I have also written an online textbook on "10 Fundamental Theorems in Econometrics", which is freely available here.
You can find resources for my methods school courses on my GitHub teaching list.
Courses taught 2022/23
- MY451L — Introduction to Quantitative Analysis
- MY452M — Applied Regression Analysis
Courses taught in previous years
- SGIA49915 — Quantitative Methods and Analysis
- SGIA48030 — Core Concepts in Political Science
- SGIA1201 — Researching Politics and International Relations
- SGIA48930 — Designing Political Inquiry
- PPE Prelims — Practice of Politics
- 201 — Comparative Government